IS A MUST IN FLORIDA!
PROTECT YOUR BIGGEST INVESTMENT
WITH A TERMITE BOND
Many times termite infestations and termite damage go unnoticed and may not be visible. These little critters are by far the most damaging in Florida. If you don’t have a termite treatment, you could end up spending thousands in costly repairs. Our termite inspections and termite treatments are thorough and are included in our yearly and lifetime plans.
Here’s What Our Termite Inspection Looks Like:
We first go around the outside of the home looking for mud tubes and termite activity that is often found in mulch and stumps. We then look in the garage for mud tubes and check exposed wood for cracks and indentations. We also look in the attic for moisture conditions and termite activity. Lastly, we conduct a thorough search of the inside of the home, looking at baseboards, door jams, and window seals for rippling, mud tubes, exit holes, and termite wings.
We only use the best available (Termidor HE)!
- We dig a 2-inch by 4-inch trench to spray Termidor HE.
- Our product has great saturation into the soil where termites are active.
- We do a soil treatment to protect the investment in your home from termite damage.
- We place bath trap installations for the bathtub (if accessible) and treatments covering a common entry point for termites.
- Our company provides annual termite inspections to find termite activity before significant damage is done.
- Our affordable termite bonds are transferable to a new homeowner with no transfer fee.